Billabomg Hurley Quicksilver Oakley Fast Tracked Worldwide Shipping www.iboardshorts.com
 Ultra-bright, QVGA TFT LCD w/ touch x86 SBC, IO, program in C. $379+ www.tern.com

RED SUIT. Still enjoying life to it’s fullest in Lago di Garda with Chiara, Mattias and Riccardo. Great food, stunning landscapes and amazing weather. Well, except for last night. About 5 seconds after we shot this picture the sky opened up and the rain started pouring down over us. But I don’t really mind, rain in paradise is a lot more beautiful than rain in Stockholm. After the quick rain shower we drove to this beautiful restaurant in the mountains that had the most amazing view. When the sun went down and I looked up in the sky, an ocean of stars were shining down on us as we walked home in the warm night.

Today is our last day in Lago di Garda and tomorrow a new adventure awaits us. These past two days by the lake has left me with so many beautiful memories that I will treasure as long as I live. I hope I will have the chance to go back again soon, this is truly one of the most wonderful places I have ever visited!
Gina Tricot Suit. Zara clutch & heels. Michael Kors Watch. AJ Morgan sunnies. 
Menswear, Womenswear & Footwear. Free UK Shipping on orders over £75 shop.supremebein 
A private luxury chalet located in Courchevel 1850 available to rent www.chaletatlantique.com