Analytic-Based Approaches Measurable Results www.measurable-strategies.com 
Post an ad for friendship, jobs or anything else in Vietnam www.jaovat.com
balenciaga giant city tote . tom ford sunglasses compliments of sunglass hut . dreamcatcher necklace made by me . spiked leather bracelet made by me . leather wedges from a boutique in milan, italy . dress by lf stores

aside from the dress giving me a major headache because it wasn't made quite right, i thought this was the perfect outfit for a day of lounging around central park with matt. if only vesper could have been there too! also sporting my brand new tom ford sunglasses that sunglass hut sent me, as well as the balenciaga bag i got for my birthday! life is good. =) you can see the full version of this post on sunglass hut's full time fabulous blog.
what fun things have you been doing this summer?