The sun came out today – yay!!
The beautiful dress I’m wearing today was given to me as a gift from  the lovely people at Gia London, and I’m in love with it, it’s so pretty and the detail is amazing! I received the dress about 2 weeks ago and the weather has been so crap I havn’t had a chance to wear it, and because this dress is something very special (hand made!) I thought I had to wait until the weather was good to do the dress justice :)


Gia London are a clothing brand in the UK but they do sell their dresses here in Ireland, in a lovely little boutique in Gorey called Ruby Rouge so if you live near Gorey, or if you are ever passing by, do pop in to have a look! :)
Their collection is very beautiful all their dresses have stunning detail. I fell in love with this one, the ”frenchie dress” because I thought it was fantastic for summer, and seeing as I am going to Paris & Nice for a little sunny holiday with Ronan in about 2 months I thought it was perfect :)



You can check out Gia Londons facebook page here and their website here (their website is adorabe!)
Happy Sunday!!