Blouse - STORETS, Leather pants - vintage, Wedges - 80%20, Necklace - from my sister, Bracelet - Les Jumelles

Another outfit from before Philly. Definitely a look worth repeating. My mom found these vintage leather trousers for me. They are PERFECT! I feel so chic in them!

Work has been crazy busy this week. So ready for the weekend and so looking forward to my parents visiting me on Sunday, as well as getting to meet Bonnie from Flashes of Style. She arrives in Philly on Saturday for her summer styling internship at Urban Outfitters! Going to be so much fun having this girl in the city :) And she'll be living close to me, too!

Also dreaming about NYC right now, especially since my sister Nat is moving there soon. Can't wait to get my butt over there and fall back in love again with it like I did last summer. There really is no place like The Big Apple! So much is running through my mind right now . . . and a lot of really cool blog-related things are coming up, as well! It's going to be a fun ride on the East Coast let me tell ya!