Skirt - YesStyle, Top - Madewell, Leather Jacket - True Religion, Shoes - Salvatore Ferragamo, Bag - Melie Bianco, Necklace - Les Jumelles

The quaint little streets around Philadelphia are so beautiful at nighttime. They glow in the most magical of ways. Only in the east coast do the streets looks like this! I can't wait to see what they look like come fall and winter :) Golden leaves and winter white snow. Finally, this year I get to experience real seasons!

These pictures were taken the first night my sister came to visit me here in Philly two weekends back. The weather is quite different here in Philly at the moment . . . a leather jacket is definitely out of the question. Humidity is settling in and summer is officially nearing closer, and I couldn't be happier.

My parents just landed here in Philly late last night to visit me and help me move into my new studio apartment (that happens to be in one of my favorite areas of the city). Perfect that I have the day off today for Memorial Day to show them around before I get back to work tomorrow. I can't wait to show them my favorite parts of Philly as much as I can!!