Crochet Vest - vintage from CALICO, Dress - Urban Outfitters, Shoes - 80%20, Bag - Hobo International, Braided Metal Hex Nut Bracelet - LUXLA, Turquoise Bracelet - vintage

Another one of those pre-Philly photo shoots that is just now making it's way into the blog-o-sphere . . . I am really going to miss this wilderness of green that surrounds my neighborhood back home. You can come here whenever you have the urge to get away from the monotony of Southern California suburbia and just be one with what is around you. It is the greatest escape ever.

I experimented with a purplish-smoky eye this day. What do you think? I think looks subtly sexy. Should I repeat the look? Oh, and this crochet vest from CALICO is just one of those vintage pieces that is such a rarity that you MUST snatch it up as soon as you lay your eyes on it. It fits right in with my Free People workplace, that's for sure. And do you like my little LUXLA bracelet? It's so pretty. I like it because it reminds me of how much I love nature. Yep yep. I love a lot of things.