I also wanted to say a big thank yo to Dana & everyone else at Wanted Shoes for my beautiful little boots! I love it when brands send me a hand written note, it doesn’t happen very often but it really makes my day :)
I’m gone for ten days but I’m going to try updating my blog at least every two days with photos/news of our holiday! It’s going to be jam-packed and full of fun so I hope you guys will like the photos :)
Love love love

xxx
This is what I’ll be wearing tomorrow for traveling (or should I say this morning as we will have to be up at 3am!) so thought I’d take some snaps in this outfit today.
I’m so over exited for this holiday! I’m most looking forward to being in Paris for a couple of nights with Ronan. The last time I was in Paris I was quite young and just went to Disney Land and didn’t fully appreciate how beautiful the city really was. And I can’t wait to stuff my face with macaroons. yum yum :)
Aww <3

Source :http://www.anouskaproettabrandon.com/