Today I'm sporting the newest- but more importantly, cutest- addition to my shoe collection; white, lace-up booties from Wanted! I've mostly chosen to wear my mary-jane style clog heels with pastel ensembles, but now I've got a pair of shoes that will match thousands of times better and give the arches of my feet a well-deserved rest. These size 6 1/2 feet are indulging themselves in a taste of comfort and undeniable adorability. And thanks to the macrame detailing, it looks my toes might experience a bit of the summer breeze! These cutesy little kickers seem like something I'd wear with lace socks as a baby and to be perfectly honest, that aesthetic is RIGHT up my alley. Thanks a million, Wanted!!!!






FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:
Bow- Sheer pink scarf
Blazer- Nordstrom
Pink shirt- 1987 vintage, Dollar Sale
White skirt- Secondhand
Socks- ICING
Shoes- Brave Ice Lace-Up Ankle Bootie with Macrame details http://www.wantedshoes.com/shop/Boots/brave/Ice/-

D'awwww <3



Everything is infinite,

Bebe Zeva