Since I've seen some photos of my mum, when she was young, wearing this Blumarine suit on the beach I've always had the wish to wear it as well and to take photos of it for the blog. This all happened on my trip to Turkey, on the boat, at the sunset. I adore my mum's vintage suits :)

Dress-up Games for people


Da quando ho visto le foto di mia mamma, giovanissima, con addosso questa tutina di Blumarine in spiaggia ho sempre avuto il desiderio di indossarla a mia volta e fotografarla per il blog. L'occasione si è presentata durante il viaggio in Turchia, in caicco, al tramonto.Adoro le tutine vintage di mia mamma :)

DSC_8014 copia
DSC_8178 copia
DSC_8113 copia
DSC_8184 copia
DSC_8142 copia
DSC_8072 copia

MY MUM'S BLUMARINE VINTAGE SUIT
TIFFANY&CO NECKLACE
DODO POMELLATO BRACELET
TIFFANY&CO BRACELETS
DIOR ADDICT LIPSTICK