(vintage shirt, Ksubi shorts, Isabel Marant sneakers)
Super simple today. I bought these sneakers at Creatures of Comfort on Melrose a few months ago and they’ve become my favorite shoes to do nothing types of activities in like buy ice around the corner or go to the farmer’s market. I saw the velcro version of them on Garance’s site last year and was slightly intrigued by the idea (and very entertained by the conversation they sparked), but apparently not enough to keep me from slightly forgetting they existed. So when I was just about to hand over my card when picking up some basics and saw these at the base of a mannequin nearby I did a double take and maybe slightly lunged at them in a really graceful way to try them on. I love the soft suede, the vague desert boot thing they have going on, and the more pared down look with the laces..and of course the hidden wedge that gives me the closest thing I’m going to get to my dream of being 5’9″ in flats.
Source:Fashion Toast