Tonight in Beverly Hills at the premiere of a short film produced by Miu Miu, “Muta”. Really eerie six minute short that slightly made you feel like you were going to turn into a zombie on the spot. But executed really well, of course..it’s Miu Miu. And the accessories were distracting enough to not make it too scary.MOTO Blue Scallop Hem Shorts - Topshop




I wore a Therese Rawsthorne top knotted over a Zara skirt with Theyskens x Theory ankle strap platforms and Alexander Wang’s Jade box clutch. I got this shirt in New Zealand at one of my favorite stores Black Box Boutique last September – I love the cutout shoulders and for some reason it looks a million times better knotted than not. I think I just don’t really know what to do with properly crisp clothes so I have to sort of ruin them a bit to feel like myself.
Source : fashiontoast.com