I had the most amazing day yesterday! Spent the day at the beach swimming, laying under the sun and relaxing and after a whole day there, we got back home to have a shower and get ready for an aperitivo where we ate birthday cake and danced for a bit, it was the perfect birthday!


As in for my presents, that beautiful purple bag was a present from Chiara, Angie and Richie and which is in fact a laptop case, but we think it looks awesome as a clutch as well and the amazing Alexander Wang Diego bag was a present from Richard...Thank you guys, I LOVED my presents!!!!! :D


Sorry for the super brief text and my lack of translations to Spanish but the internet hasn't been working too well and I literally had to get up so early after a night out just so I could try post this before we started driving to Milan, where we will spend the next 2 days and where Carolina will be waiting for us.


Ciao beautiful Forte dei Marmi and huge thanks to Chiara, Richard, Richie, Angelo, Stefano, Chiara 2 and Chiara 3 :P for keeping me company on my Birthday! :D


P.S- THANK YOU SO MUCH for all your Bday wishes!!! You made my day very special, I really appreciate every single comment, thank you!!!!  ♥♥♥Source:Link