The ladies of My Black Minidress are throwing all their star power behind the opening of their movie this weekend, in a shoot for Cine21, looking decidedly more springtime-princessy than black-minidressy. Yoon Eun-hye (My Fair Lady, Coffee Prince), Park Han-byul (Oh My Lady), and Yoo Inna (Secret Garden) pose in a photo shoot that I’d call “The Pre-Party Before the Princess Ball.” There’s nothing like a little wine between girlfriends before making your grand entrance.

The one thing that caught my eye was Park Han-byul, wearing the same dress that Kim Tae-hee wore in My Princess. It’s every little girl’s dream, to wear a confection of a dress like that, right? All she needs is a pair of glass slippers to go with.

My Black Minidress, about the lives of four twentysomething friends as they juggle life/love/work, is out in theaters now.
Via Cine21