Looks like I missed the actual day of, but Childhood Flames turned 2 years old last Tuesday! It's hard to believe I've been
blogging for two years already, but looking back on old entries it's obvious how much I've changed. Thank you to every-
one who has continued to read Childhood Flames over the course of these two years. I am unbelievable grateful to
have such amazing readers. Thank you! xo

With Paris Fashion Week already halfway through (no reviews from me but Dries, Yohji, Haider & A.F. Vandevorst were
glorious) I thought I'd take a little break from showing you tired NYFW runway/presentation images that you've no doubt
seen on every other blog.

After having corresponded a bit via e-mail, I had the pleasure of finally meeting Eviana Hartman, the designer behind
Bodkin as well as her design partner, Claire and their intern (whose name I, very embarrassingly seem to have forgotten).
On my last day in the city, I stopped by their Brooklyn studio and got to see the creative space behind the clothes.

They also brought me by their showroom at Maryam Nassir Zadeh where I got to see their new Fall 2010 collection. I wish
I were wearing most of it right now. Will post photos soon!






The No. 6 boot club! Should've gotten a shot with my pair peeking in the frame...

apc sweater, bdg jeans, no. 6 boots


f21 sunglasses, converse x target jacket, babooshka boutique dress, steve madden oxfords


gap trench, f21 shirt & jeans, bruno magli oxfords
A couple outfits from the past week documented in various forms. Keeping things simple, easy. No thought necessary.