Despite being terribly camera-shy, when Elisa invited me to be a part of Style Like U I couldn't say no. Check out
the feature here and spend some time exploring the site- I'm honored to be in such great company.

Trying on an Apiece Apart sweater in the Maryam Nassir Zadeh showroom.

ps. On Monday, I underwent some oral surgery so I'll probably be out of blogging condition for a while. In the meantime
I've got a couple posts (like this one) scheduled for the next week or two. By the time this is posted I'll probably be
squirting applesauce into my mouth with a syringe...




Bodkin A/W 2010As promised, here are photos of Bodkin's newest collection along with snaps of their lookbook, which features the
gorgeous Hanneli. Their fall 2010 collection is full of cozy sweaters, easy dresses and great outerwear all in a yummy color
palette. I had the chance to try on several pieces and each one looked and felt marvelous on. If I could have, I would've
stolen away with all of their knits.