Here is the quickest Friday night post to show you the dress that I made already few months ago. The light was not so good when we shot, thats why I only have 5 pictures but they are the only ones I have wearing the dress, hope you like it!

www.e-circlelens.net/
P.S- The pics were taken the night before my birthday, thats why there was a tiny pre-bday cake ;)


www.catex.com
P.S2- For those who are asking; The ring around the candle is just a tradition I have to throw a ring and make a bday wish before blowing the candle, nothing more than that ;)
www.cyfashio.com
Traduccion:


Los dejo con un post súper rápido para enseñarles el vestido que hice algunos meses atrás. Son las únicas fotos que tengo usando ese vestido así que cinco fotos son mejor que nada, espero que les guste :)





 http://www.stylescrapbook.com