This is what I wore this weekend shopping for my store with my mom and sister. Usually, they help me shop in the first store but that's their limit. I end up going in the next stores alone. Haha. I think you're either born to want to shop for proverbial needles in haystacks or you're not. My Dad and I were born with it.

Anyway, this was a nice, comfy, early summer outfit. The beautiful blazer was sent to me from Akira. It's so soft and perfect for summer! I'll be wearing it a lot so next time I'll get a proper photo of it's sheer back. You may have also noticed that I'm wearing stilts- I mean- espadrilles. Sometimes I just want to wear high heels and not worry about towering over everyone. :)







Wearing:

Blazer: c/o Shop Akira
Polka dot shorts: Marc Jacobs
Purse: Vintage
Espadrilles: c/o Nine West
Pin and Bracelet: c/o Romwe
Deer Ring: Sea of Bees


I am SO excited to be giving away a pair of glasses of your choice from BonLook to one of you. They are so adorable, so well made, and so well priced. Such a great company! To enter, "Like" BonLook on Facebook, visit the store, and leave a comment below with your favorite frames. Contest will close June 10th at midnight. Here are some of my favorites.




I'm currently listening to a NKOTBSB mashup. It's pretty ridiculous, but, who am I to judge? I'm still listening to it, aren't I?

I'm also pleased to announce the winner of the $50 chicwish voucher! Congrats to Emily. Email me with your details!

Ok, HAPPY FRIDAY!