I was pretty hesitant about wearing a maxi dress. But when Coco Rêve offered, I couldn't resist the offer to at least try. True, I'm short. True, it maybe makes me look a little shorter. Regardless I found out that I really liked how it looked. It is Grecian inspired and goes as long as my ankles. The dress is classic enough for me not want to style it with too many other items, but I was a little torn between two options, so I did both ! Which one do you prefer? The first is more cutesy/vintage-inspired whereas the second is more elegant and simple.
 
This particular dress is sold out on Coco Rêve , but do check out their other dresses such as this maxi. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
dress from Coco Rêve, shoes from aldo, bag from romwe, hat from forever 21.
 
& Look Number 2:
 
 
dress from Coco Rêve, bag from Romwe, sunglasses from le chateau. 
 
& Lastly I want to show the cool woodwork project my uncle made me. I will be using it as a jewelry box. I love the shape, it reminds me of a tree.
 
XO.