I'm sorry that I've neglected my blog so much over the last few weeks, I just haven't felt like posting, but I am back, as tomorrow I have a weeks holiday where I can make things and blog as much as I like. Speaking of making things, you may have noticed my fabulous new dr martens, well ok they're not new, I have just covered them in glitter, which I've been meaning to do for a while. I think they look really cool! If you want to see a photo of what they looked like before I DIYed them click here.

I got my top from YOUREYESLIE at Clothes Show Live last december. I've been wearing a lot of YEL recently, they sent me some tshirts last week which I've already posted on my lookbook and I will post here soon, I think they are my favorite tshirt store at the moment. My wonderful velvet leggings are from primark, no surprises there!

I also dyed my hair lilac but it has faded now, I used shaders and toners in plum, unfortunately they stopped making it about a year ago but I managed to find some on ebay!