Just a super quick outfit post, today was such an amaizng sunny day here in Dublin. It makes me so happy <3
Dress -Topshop
Mini Jacket – River Island
Shoes – Camden Market
Bag – Aldo
lots of love
xxx


I got the photo back from the little shoot I did for River Island’s in house magazine! you can see the post here
Photo – Lili Forgberg
Styling: Corina Gaffey
Hey Guys! Little mid-week outfit post, I was sent this beautiful dress by the lovely Helen @ Jones&Jones and It has to be one of the cutest dresses I now own! I love how it puffs out at the right place and is just the right length, would be perfect for any summery outing! It’s just adorable!
I teamed it up it up with my little River Island jacket, so add some extra sweetness ;)

And I’m also a very happy girl today! I got the job at Hollister in Dundrum! I got the model position! I’m totally over the moon, there were in total 250 jobs going and I’m truly delighted I got it!! :) I won’t be starting til it opens on the 15th of July, so you guys will have to pop down and say hello! ;)
And this is my lovely Ronan looking very dapper in his new Zara shirt :) When we went to zara we went passed the baby section and saw this little jacket with a hood on it, and spur of the moment we bought it for my cat Jayjay… I couldn’t resist! How CUTE is my cat!! He didn’t mind us putting it on him but he was a little annoyed after five minutes, think he got too hot so we took it off, it just made me laugh for about half an hour at how cute he is! <3
Happy Midweek :)
lots of love xxx