>> I have to head out for a mountain of a day... that includes a slew of press days, getting a mother's day gift and oddball tasks such as trying to find glue for a giant plastic monkey (don't ask...) and DJing for an hour (again, don't ask...) so please forgive the last of the fashion week outfit filler post that well is REALLY filler-ish given that Paris Fashion Week has been over for a few weeks now.  The point here is to demonstrate how matchy-matchy my dressing tendancies have become even when I thought I wasn't a matchy-matchy person...
I'm even *gasp* matching handbag to shoe... next thing you'll know, I'll be going to my drycleaners dying shoes to match bags and dress and underwear (I love watching women in drycleaners giving VERY specific dye instructions...)
IMG_4772

(Eudon Choi Jacket, vintage camel jacket, vintage shirt, Wonderment orange collar, David Koma for Topshop skirt and belt, H&M tights, vintage Robert Clergerie shoes, See by Chloe bag, Mysuelly bag)
IMG_0050
Paris-street3-41
(Vintage jacket, Louise Gray shirt, Marc Jacobs skirt, Alexander Wang clutch, Prada flats, Sou Brette necklace, Topshop Unique sunglasses in both outfits)
IMG_0040(Streetstyle photos by Phil Oh of Street Peeper)